Friday, February 2, 2018

CABIN FEVER (2016)

Cabin Fever (2016) Movie Review

Practically the exact same movie as the original 2002 film of the same name, this one features less talented actors, less effective shots, and less overall creepiness. I'm not sure what the demand was for a remake of the original Eli Roth film, but somebody thought it would be a good idea.

"Why would anybody do that?!"

To paraphrase my girlfriend: This movie contained "no horror elements except maybe the dog", it was "like an episode of Monsters Inside Me", the twist was "stupid, because they kept showing us it was in the water the whole movie", and she asked "Were we supposed to be scared of the hillbillies?", adding "If so, I wasn't. They weren't scary at all." This all began when we were discussing lists of movies we were disappointed in, and turned to the worst movies we have seen recently--she named Cabin Fever as the worst horror movie she has seen in a while--I wouldn't go that far, but she skips most of the stuff I watch. That said, this one isn't exactly near the top of my list of best movies I've seen lately either. Watch the original, and skip this one.

On A Scale Of One To Ten: 4


Cabin Fever (2016) Movie Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment